Installing Multiple Applications
It’s a great feeling to have a new computer. What’s not so great is that you have to install all of the necessary apps before you can use the computer for work. The process of searching for and downloading apps one at a time can be time-consuming and inconvenient. But what if we told you there was a way to automate the entire process and install almost all of the apps you require with a single click? We’ll show you how to install multiple apps on Windows using three different services in this guide.
Ninite is one of the best services for building a PC from the ground up. Take the following steps.
- On your computer, go to ninite.com.
- Scroll down a little to see the app catalog on offer.
- The list of software on Ninite contains the majority of the apps that anyone would require, but it may not contain all of them. For example, if you use niche apps like the Vivaldi browser or mainstream apps like Photoshop, you won’t be able to install them through Ninite at this time.
- Check the boxes next to the ones you want to install.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Get Your Ninite.
- On your computer, a combined installer for all of the apps you selected will now be downloaded. Run it to install them all at once.