Multisim describes the modeling and analysis of complex system behavior using simulation software. Electronics, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering are just a few sectors and fields where it has a significant impact. It enables engineers to design, test, and analyze electronic circuits before they are ever created in electrical and electronic engineering. This helps ensure that the finished product satisfies performance criteria while saving time and resources. In this blog, we are creating the design of circuits using MultisimLive.
To run a simulation, you must place at least one probe.
- Drag a voltage probe from the palette and place as shown below.
2. Place a second probe.
SELECT AND RUN THE SIMULATION
- Select Transient from the toolbar.
2. Tap RUN or Dubugger Tab in the toolbar. For transient simulation, the view switches to the grapher.
3. Tap SETTINGS in the toolbar to open the configuration pane. You can also double-tap on the grapher.
4. Use the Plots and Axes sections to manipulate the grapher as desired. Refer to Transient simulation for details.
5. Switch the simulation type to AC Sweep and tap RUN.
Note: Available settings in the configuration pane have changed. Refer to AC sweep for details.
CONCLUSION: Multisim helps engineers and designers create systems and products that better suit society’s demands and requirements, which has a good overall influence on society. It also aids in the development and innovation of technology, which affects society more broadly.