If you find receiving calls and notifications while sleeping to be inconvenient. Do you have to manually turn off your smartphone when you’re having an important conversation with your boss? Are you looking for a way to schedule the power on and off of your Android smartphone? If so, you can schedule power on-off times on an Android device to make your life more productive and less distracted.
Set Auto Shutdown in Android Phone
The following steps, which are built into most devices, can be used to setup Android auto-shutdown.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- From the System menu, select Scheduled power on & off.
- There will be two options in the next window: Scheduled power-on time and Scheduled power-off time.
- To begin, select “Scheduled power on” to set the time for Android to turn on automatically, then click on the Repeat frequency. Set a timer for Schedules Power Off and On.
- When you’ve finished with both options, tap Done to enable the feature.