Regardless of how you prefer to work, keeping windows at the top of the screen is critical to increasing productivity. Unfortunately, Windows 10 does not include that feature; however, you can easily add it to your PC using third-party software.
Use DeskPins to Make a Window Appear on Top
- Download and Install Deskpins using the Windows 10 installer.
- To run the program, double-click or right-click deskpins.exe and select ‘Open.’
- When you click the icon in your taskbar, the mouse icon changes to a small red pin.
- By clicking on the top portion of the window, you can pin your window or program.
- To indicate the status of the pinned window, a small red pin icon appears in the title bar.
- To unpin the window, click the pin icon to disable the option or simply close it.
- Optional: You can still minimize and maximize the window without losing the “always-on-top” status of the window.