When you launch File Explorer in Windows 10, it displays Quick Access, which displays a list of the folders you visit the most and the files you recently accessed. As you use different folders, this list evolves.
Pin Folders to Quick Access:
- Launch File Explorer (folder icon on the taskbar).
- Navigate to the folder that you want to add to your Quick Access list.
- Click on that folder to select it.
- On the Ribbon, select the Home tab.
- The Home tab is displayed.
- Click the Pin to Quick Access button in the Clipboard section.
- Quick Access now includes the selected folder.