All data recorded on your wristwatch will be erased if you reset it to factory settings. This information cannot be recovered. Active notifications and cards, fitness data, any installed third-party applications and any data they save, system settings, and preferences are all examples of data. Your Google Account data, on the other hand, is unaffected. Your phone or tablet will not be factory reset if you reset your watch.
Follow these procedures to restore factory settings:
- Swipe down from the top of your screen or press the center button.
- Scroll down to Settings and press it.
- Select System.
- Select Disconnect & Reset from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm, tap the checkbox.
- Remove the smartwatch from the Bluetooth settings on your phone.
- You’ll need to link your smartwatch with your phone again once you’ve reset it to factory settings.