If you forgot your Wi-Fi network password, you can find it if you have another Windows PC already connected to your Wi-Fi network. After you find your password, you can use it on another PC or device to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- On a Windows PC that’s connected to your Wi-Fi network, do one of the following, depending on which version of Windows is running on your PC:
- On Windows 11, select the Start button, type control panel, then select Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- On Windows 10, select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network and Sharing Center.
- On Windows 8.1 or 7, search for Network and, then select Network and Sharing Center from the list of results.
- In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name.
- In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties.
- In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box.
Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.
Reference : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/find-your-wi-fi-network-password-in-windows-2ec74b2e-d9ec-ade1-cc9b-bef1429cb678#:~:text=In%20Network%20and%20Sharing%20Center,the%20Network%20security%20key%20box.