When you first launch your browser, you probably want a page to load that gives you quick access to the information you use the most. Using these steps, you can accomplish more by making Google Chrome your default homepage.
Changing Your Homepage Option 1:
- Click the Options button in Chrome in the top right corner of your computer’s browser and select Settings from the drop down list.
- Locate the Appearance setting in the Settings menu. There is a checkbox labeled Show Home Button beneath it. If this box is checked, the homepage’s web address will be visible.
- To change the homepage’s web address, click Change.
Changing Your Homepage Option 2:
- Click the radio button for the third option, Open a specific page or set of pages, under On startup, then click the Set pages link on that line.
- In the Startup pages fields, type the Web address(es) of the Web page(s) you want to open when Google Chrome launches, and then click OK.