Recently Microsoft released a new update for Windows 11 version 22H2 also known as the ‘Moment 2’ update. This update was packed with new features and improvements. Including New Quick Assist app, Notepad, Snipping tool, Phone Link iOS support and a lot more.
However, not all users not all users may need or want all of these features, and some may prefer a more lightweight version of the OS. This is where Tiny11 comes in.
What is Tiny 11?
Tiny 11 is a customized version of Windows 11 that is stripped down to remove unnecessary features and components. This includes pre installed apps, disabling certain services, and removing unnecessary files and features. The goal of Tiny 11 is to create a lightweight version of Windows 11 that can run on low-end specifications of hardware or PC.
It only needs 2 gigabytes of RAM to run and can be used on anything down to a Raspberry Pi. The biggest complaint people had against tiny 11 was that it wasn’t officially from Microsoft so you couldn’t trust it. The developers just launched Tiny 11 builder which allows you to take your own copy of Windows 11 and strip it down yourself so you can see exactly what’s happening to your OS.
Benefits of using Tiny11
- Faster performance – Tiny11 is much faster than the full version of Windows 11 due its the fewer resources and lighter. This means that Tiny11 can be an ideal OS for low-end and older hardware.
- Less Bloatware – This comes with significantly fewer pre-installed applications and programs than the full version of Windows 11.
- Customizable – It is highly customizable, allowing users to install only the programs and applications that they need.
- Improved Privacy and Security – because of stripping down Windows 11, there are fewer potential vulnerabilities that people can exploit.
- Free – Tiny11 is completely free to use, making it an affordable option for those who are looking for a lightweight and fast version of Windows 11.
In conclusion, Tiny11 is a faster performance, less bloatware, improved privacy and security, customizable and free. This stripped-down version of Windows 11 is an ideal option for those who have older hardware, want a more secure and private operating system, or simply prefer a cleaner and less cluttered experience.
If you want to know about the recent update for Windows 11 click the link below.