Material design is a system created by Google to help teams build high-quality digital experiences for Android, iOS, Flutter, and the web. It help developers in designing the perfect app that will satisfy the costumers. This blog will help you to create designs using Material Design:
- The first thing to do is to go to their website. Click here.
- On the dashboard click on components.
- On the left side of the screen you will see the different components and choose one that you will need.
- After choosing a specific components, go to implementation.
- Choose flutter. Scroll down and find this option to find the code.
- Copy the code to your editor and run it.
This should help you to explore in flutter using material design and create the design that you desired.