Opera GX Browser
Opera GX gaming browsers in the sea
of browsers these days was created with gamers in mind.
Its primary goal is eliminating the need to close the browser while
gaming. Its appearance is fantastic, but it’s not the only thing that sets this
browser apart from the crowd.
It has a set of unique features that you can
enable and then configure to your liking.
The RAM limiter is one such feature. You can limit how much RAM this gaming browser can use by enabling this option, which is pretty cool. Continue reading if you’ve just started using the GX and want to enable the option we just mentioned. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to enable the RAM limiter in the Opera GX gaming browser.
RAM Limiter in Opera GX
This very cool option is not available in any browser. So, if you want to enable it, take the following steps:
- Launch the opera gaming browser.
- Next, in the left-hand sidebar, select GX control (the icon located below the Opera logo)
- Look for RAM limiter when you access the GX control.
- To begin, enable the option by clicking on the switch next to it.
- Choose how much RAM opera GX can use next.
- Keep in mind that this can cause the browser to slow down.
- You can enable the “Hard limit” option. The memory limit will not be exceeded if you do so.
Here you have it. If you want to enable and configure RAM limiter in Opera GX, follow these steps, also you can always make additional changes in this section by repeating the same steps.