Sublime Text Editor is a text editor for code, markup and prose. The slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance of the app is lit and users love it.
Follow these steps to download and install sublime text in your desktops.
- Use the link to download the Sublime text editor. https://www.templatemonster.com/help/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/how_to_download_and_install_sublime_text2_editor-1.jpg
- Go to the folder with the downloaded file on your computer and click twice the .exe file to run the Installer.
- Click Next to proceed with the installation.
- Select additional tasks if you need some.
- Click Install to confirm the installation and wait till the installation is done.
And voila! Now you can use sublime text for editing codes.