Hi! How have you been? Are you enjoying life outdoors? Or are you living life using gadgets and spending too much time in social media? For work, education, our personal lives, and our social life, we rely on our smartphones. When was the last time you walked out from home without your phone? Our daily lives now include a large amount of online activity and it is affecting the teenagers of today. Now if you are thinking, let us know the benefits of using social media.
Technology and social media provide us with more connectivity and convenience:
- Keeping in touch with distant relatives and friends via email, SMS, FaceTime, etc.
- Rapid access to research and information
- Bill payment and banking at our fingertips
- Online education, career training, and content discovery (YouTube)
- Participation in civic engagement (fundraising, social awareness, provides a voice)
- Wonderful marketing tools
- Opportunities for working remotely
Social media can be beneficial for kids. However, if they ever feel uneasy about something they read or see there, they should trust their instincts and talk to an adult. It can be their parent, teacher, or other respected adult. Social media bullying, threats, and brutality are all indications that the perpetrator needs support.
If you have nothing to do with social media, I suggest you take a break rom it. You may get benefits of social media but it also have its bad side. Spend time with your family or do some outdoor activities. It can help your mental health specially when you have been working all day. If you reach this part, it means that you scanned or read the whole blog. Now, if this help you in some ways, you can visit https://www.nucleiotechnologies.com/blogs/ and read more blogs that may help you in the future. Have a great time reading!