phpMyAdmin is a Hypertext Preprocessor software tool which is in-charge of handling the administrator of a MariaDB Database Server or MySQL Server. It can also be used in performing most administration tasks which includes the creation of a database, adding user accounts and running queries. It is translated into 72 different languages which supports RTL and LTR languages. Wide range of users can access this software since it is an open-source tool.
- Construct, browse, drop and alter databases, tables, columns, views and indices.
- Display two or more results sets by means of queries and stored procedures.
- Support innoDB tables and foreign keys.
- Create PDF graphics of a database layout.
- Support mysqli (improved MySQL extension).
- Interact with as much as 80 languages.
- Provide the resources to backup the database.