There are several features provided in the IDE under the toolbar, using which one can control the execution of test cases:
- Speed Control – Helps control the speed of test cases
- Run All – Allows execution of the entire Test Suite
- Run – Runs the currently selected test
- Pause/Resume – Allows a user to pause and resume a particular test case
- Step – Helps step into each specific command in the test script
- Rollup – Helps group all the Selenese Commands together and make them execute as a single operation
The features keep on getting eliminated or added depending on the usage of different versions of Selenium IDE extensions.